Term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance through RamState Insurance helps employees take care of their loved ones by providing benefits in the event of their death or catastrophic injury.
- The Waiver of Premium option helps employees keep their life coverage if they’re disabled and unable to work for more than six months in a row.
- Accelerated Death Benefit enables the insured to withdraw a percentage of their life insurance coverage when diagnosed as terminally ill, reducing the death benefit by the amount withdrawn.
- Portability lets employees keep their coverage, even if they leave their company.
- Conversion allows employees to convert all or part of their coverage to an individual life policy if they leave their company, without Evidence of Insurability (EOI).
- Flat dollar amount or percentage of salary options
- Flexible Guarantee Issue amounts available, with no EOI needed to qualify
- Annual increases available without EOI on employee-paid plans
- Supplemental term plans available
- Optional accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) pays a benefit if the insured dies or loses a limb, sight, speech or hearing because of a covered accident
- Travel assistance services provide emergency travel arrangements and free emergency medical help whenever insured employees and their dependents travel more than 100 miles from home.
- Most RamState Insurance term life policies include support services for employees, their families and beneficiaries, such as will preparation, memorial planning, and legal and financial information.